Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom, bathroom, pets allowed, Wifi.
Enjoy a sublime cottage holiday for two, passionately converted this character barn is perfectly suited for a couple seeking a romantic rural retreat, for you to relax and unwind in, away from your everyday urban disturbances.
Nestled in the Preseli Hills this cosy cottage offers the perfect accommodation, ideal for using as a base to explore the picturesque coastline of Pembrokeshire, walking in the Preseli Hills or for the more energetic biking, there is a place to store your bikes under cover.
The Cottage sleeps 2 adults in a double bedroom.
Bathroom: bath with overhead shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.
The open plan living area:
Lounge area: 1 x 2 seat sofa, a wood burning stove, Freeview TV and a DVD player.
Kitchen/dining area: electric fan oven, induction hob, microwave and fridge. There is a freezer and washing machine in a nearby stone shed.
Shared freezer and washing machine in the renovated pigsty along with a sink, ironing facilities and cleaning products etc.. There is also a dog hair dryer.
A private garden with patio complete with table and chairs offers a lovely place to sit and enjoy the pleasant views around the area. Secure ample off road parking is available close to the cottage.
Wood fired hot water barrel / hot tub. This natural wooden barrel is freshly filled with spring water from the Preseli Hills between every guest visit. Logs are available to purchase, the tub takes 2-3 hours to heat up depending on the outside temperature.
There is a communal area outside your personal garden, accessed by your garden gate, complete with log benches and a camp fire area where you can enjoy making a fire and sitting around enjoying the countryside (wood available at no cost).
- Under floor heating throughout
- Bed linen, bath mats, bath and hand towels, tea towels provided
- Please bring your own beach towels
- Under floor heating
- Heating and electricity included
- First basket of logs and fire lighters provided, there are more logs available to purchase in a log store at the farm or at local shops if you prefer
- Free WiFi
- Pets allowed
- No smoking
- Damages deposit required
There are three cottages sleeping a total of 10 people, bring your parents, friends and family and holiday together.
- Double Bed – Stable door out to steps with view to a droveway and established farm land
- Built in wardrobe with shelf and plenty of hangers
- Drawers in bedside tables
- Large drawer in the bed – pulls out from the end
- Hairdryer provided
- Electric oven
- Induction hob (very quick)
- Dish washer
- Stable door to patio
- Roberts digital radio
- Very well equipped kitchen with plenty of pans, crockery, roasting dishes and Knife block etc..
- We have provided salt and pepper grinders but are not able to fill them at the moment so please feel free to bring your own condiments
- Cafetiere and teapot with jugs and sugar bowl
- 2 seater sofa
- Foot stool with storage
- TV, DVD Player
- Wood burner
- Stable door to patio
- Dining area with table and chairs
- Large under stairs cupboard
Chickens, eggs available when available (depending on whether the hens feel like laying) We have rare breed Belted Galloway cattle on the farm who love to say hello.
What our guests say…
A lovely cottage, clearly its only recently been built, with everything in brand new condition and very well appointed. Cosy and welcoming in a very rural location. We were a family of four with school-age boys and a dog, so quite cosy, but we enjoyed the fire, the location and some family time together in and around Pembrokeshire.
– Sam, The Milking Parlour
Had an amazing time at Byre! The barn was beautiful, the location was perfect and we were lucky enough to have great weather. Really enjoyed stargazing in the hot tub! Would absolutely recommend this place to anyone and we will definitely be back!
– Kelly, The Byre